- 1 packet of baby potatoes, cut in half
- 2 red onions, peeled, halved and quartered
- 1 whole head of garlic, cloves separated but left in their skin
- Approx 100g of chorizo, cut into chunks
- A few sprigs of thyme
- Sea salt and balsamic vinegar
- Rapeseed oil
Preheat your oven to 200 degrees or Gas mark 6.
Place all of the ingredients into a roasting tray, season well with salt and pepper and coat all over with oil.
Pop in the oven and roast for around 30 minutes.
You can drizzle with Balsamic vinegar for the last 5 or 10 minutes if you wish.