- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 inch sized piece of fresh ginger
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 4 chicken fillets
- Make the marinade by finely chopping the garlic and ginger.
- Add the orange and lemon juice, oil and water to a bowl.
- Stir through the herbs, garlic, ginger and freshly ground pepper until well combined.
- Cut the chicken breasts into thirds and add to the marinade. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 40 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat a grill pan over a high heat. Add the chicken to the pan, keeping some marinade aside.
- Cook the chicken through, reduce the heat and spoon over the remaining marinade.