- 90g quinoa
- 235ml water
- Roast Pumpkin Wedges (see first recipe)
- 2 large handfuls kale, destalked and roughly torn
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Bring the quinoa and water to the boil, reduce to the lowest heat and continue to cook until all the water is absorbed. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Cut the cooled roast pumpkin wedges into bite size chunks.
- In a large mixing bowl, roughly tear the kale and massage with the salt. Add the quinoa, pumpkin, pomegranate, coriander, lemon juice and oil and mix together well.