Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 Simply Better Fresh Wild Atlantic Cod Loins
- 125g Simply Better Italian Mozzarella Di Bufala Campana
- 2 Tbsp Simply Better Italian Basil Pesto
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Small Handful of Fresh Basil Leaves, roughly torn
- Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Lightly Dressed Green Salad, to serve
- Butter Baby Boiled Potatoes, tossed in snipped fresh chives, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas Mark 6).
Place the cod on a baking sheet, skin side down, and season the flesh. Arrange the tomato slices on top and tuck in the basil leaves. Cover with mozzarella and drizzle over the pesto.
Place the cod in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until the cod is cooked through and the mozzarella is bubbling and lightly golden. Transfer the cod with cherry tomatoes, basil and mozzarella to warmed plates and have bowls of green salad and buttered baby boiled potatoes to hand around separately.