Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 Packs of Simply Better Warm Water Black Tiger Prawns
- 2 Tbsp Simply Better Sicilian DOP Val Di Mazara Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Half Pack of Simply Better Italian Bronze Die Fusilli Lunghi
- 2 Tbsp Simply Better Italian Sundried Tomato & Chilli Pesto
- 1 Tbsp of grated Simply Better Award Winning Parmigiano Reggiano
- Simply Better Atlantic Sea Salt & Organic Herbs
- 50g Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- Handful of Fresh Basil Leaves Zest of One Lemon
Juice of Half a Lemon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Once the water is boiling add the Italian bronze die fusilli lunghi, stir once and then cook for 10-12 minutes until ‘al dente’.
Meanwhile, heat the extra virgin olive oil in a heavy-based frying pan and add the warm water black tiger prawns. Sauté the prawns on one side for about 30 seconds until lightly golden. Then turn the prawns over and sauté for another minute or so until just sealed.
Add the baby spinach, and stir in the sundried tomato & chilli pesto and cook slightly. Add the lemon zest and juice and tear the fresh basil leaves before adding to the pan. Season to taste and allow to just warm through.
Drain the pasta and then return to the pan with the seafood and fold together until well combined.
Finish with some grated Simply Better Parmigiano Reggiano before dividing among warmed bowls and serve at once.