The Club House Hotel is the perfect location for that short or Long Summer break or to have a great night out. Kilkenny City was recently voted the friendliest city in Europe, is home to two Michelin Star Restaurants, the best live venue in Ireland, and has won both Irelands tidiest Town, and Tourism Town Awards. It is the home of All Ireland hurling Champions ‘The Cats’ & is known as the ‘Craft Capital of Ireland and is known for its many internationally renowned festivals which fills the calendars each year, so what better place to stay than the city’s oldest hotel. Situated on Patricks Street in Kilkenny City Centre in a wonderfully restored Georgian building, the Club House Hotel is just a short stroll from all Kilkenny’s major attractions, bars, restaurants & nightlife. Just around the corner is the famous Kilkenny Castle & Design Centre along with the city’s medieval mile. We offer to secure off street parking along with complimentary Wi-Fi to all our guests making us the ideal place to stay for your visit to our wonderful city.
- Boasting 28 tastefully decorated en-suite Bedrooms.
- Complimentary Wifi throughout the hotel.
- City Centre location with private off-street parking for all guests
- Home to the recently refurbished Victors Bar & Restaurant, one of Kilkenny’s best.
- Intimate & Small Wedding Venue.
- Distinctive Conference Centre.
- Family owned & run with a truly Irish Welcome.
- Our Period Features reflect our beautiful cities history & culture.
9 & 20 Lower Patrick Street